DHRUBA CHAND HALDER COLLEGE
Dakshin Barasat, South 24 Parganas.
Contact : Office-03218223668, Mail ID: email@example.com
Established : 1965
ADMISSION REGULATION 2021-2022.
To read the General Information in bengali, please click the following link: General Information in Bengali
The College offers Semesterwise three year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Honours/General course of studies under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) under the affiliation of the University of Calcutta.
• Admission in B.A/B.Sc./B.Com General and Honours courses for the session 2021 - 2022 will be done strictly on Online Basis. Online Application Form will be available from the College website www.dchcollege-admission.org from 2nd August 2021 (02/08/2021).
Please follow the link : Important dates for Admission Schedule.
• All admissions shall be guided by the relevant guidelines of the University of Calcutta.
• A candidate may be admitted to the first semester of Semesterwise three year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Honours/General courses of studies under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) on passing H.S. (10 + 2) Examination. (except Vocational Course & Distance Education Course)
• A candidate who passed HS or equivalent examination (except Vocational Course & Distance Education Course) during the year 2019,2020 or 2021 are allowed for apllying in B.A., B.Sc., B.Com courses. Students passed in 2019 or 2020 already completed the process of University Registration should not apply for admission in this College for 2021-2022 session. Students studying in other colleges ( or admitted in other courses) who are already registered , should not apply for admission 2021-22 session.
• A candidate who failed in a subject in HS or equivalent examination is not allowed to take Honours in that subject.
• While applying for admission, a candidate belonging to S.C/S.T/ OBC-A/OBC-B category is to upload the certificate issued by D.M., A.D.M. ,S.D.O during application. No other certificates will be accepted except those mention above. PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED candidates are also to upload the certificate issued by Sub-Division Medical Officer.
• The EWS candidates are to upload the EWS Certificate from proper authorities.
• A candidate who have participated in sports in district level or state level are to upload certificates from proper authorities.
1. The college reserves the right to admission. Submission of the application form along with requisite fees does not guarantee admission of the applicant.
2. The applicants must note that all admissions are provisional and subject to C.U. approval.
3. Any false information furnished in the application form is a punishable offence and renders cancellation of the candidature even if he/she gets admitted.
4. Eligibility to appear in C.U. Examinations are subject to attendance in college as per C.U. norms.
5. A candidate attending less than 60% of classes in one or more subjects/groups of subjects will not be allowed to appear at the concerned examination.
6. Attendance in a subject/group of subjects shall be counted from the date of commencement of classes or admission to the course whichever is later.
7. As per the recent verdict of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, ragging and sexual harassment in any form are criminal offences. Students involved in either of these unlawful events will be liable to disciplinary action taken by the competent authorities. Also, students have to abide by the discipline in the College and the rules framed by the Calcutta University. Candidates with short fall of attendance in their classes will be taken disciplinary action as per C.U. guidelines.