DHRUBA CHAND HALDER COLLEGE
Dakshin Barasat, South 24 Parganas.
Contact : Office-03218223668, Mail ID:email@example.com
Established : 1965
ADMISSION REGULATION 2019
The College offers Semesterwise three year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Honours/General course of studies under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) under the affiliation of the University of Calcutta.
• Admission in B.A/B.Sc./B.Com General and Honours courses for the session 2019-2020 will be done strictly on Online Basis. Online Application Form will be available from the College website www.dchcollege.org after the Publication of Higher Secondary (W.B.C.H.S.E ) Result.
Please follow the link : Important dates for Admission Schedule.
• All admissions shall be guided by the relevant guidelines of the University of Calcutta.
• A candidate may be admitted to the first semester of Semesterwise three year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Honours/General courses of studies under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) on passing H.S. (10 + 2) Examination.
• Students who have passed vocationnal courses from WBSCVET are allowed for admission to B.A General course s only.• A candidate who was admitted in a college before 2018 (under 1+1+1+1 system) and appeared in Part-I examination in 2018 or earlier will not be eligible for admission in the first Semester of CBCS.
• A candidate who was admitted in earlier session and did not appear in Part-I examination in 2018 or earlier has to submit Transfer Certificate in original from previous college with declaration that he/she had not enrolled for Part-I Examination.
• While applying for admission, a candidate belonging to S.C/S.T/ OBC-A/OBC-B category is to upload the certificate issued by S.D.O during application. PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED candidates are also to upload the certificate issued by S.D MEDICAL OFFICER.
1. The college reserves the right to admission. Submission of the application form along with requisite fees does not guarantee admission of the applicant.
2. The applicants must note that all admissions are provisional and subject to C.U. approval.
3. Any false information furnished in the application form is a punishable offence and renders cancellation of the candidature even if he/she gets admitted.
4. After getting admission if a candidate wishes to discontinue his/her studies or wants to strike out his/her name from this college, no money will be refunded.
5. Eligibility to appear in C.U. Examinations are subject to attendance in college as per C.U. norms as follows:
6. A candidate attending less than 75% but not below 60% of attendance in one or more subjects/groups of subjects shall be declared as “NON-COLLEGIATE” and may be allowed to appear at the concerned examination on payment of requisite Non-Collegiate fees.
7. A candidate attending less than 60% classes held in one or more subject(s)/group(s) of subjects shall be declared as “DISCOLLEGIATE” and shall be debarred from appearing in the C.U. Examination.
8. Attendance in a subject/group of subjects shall be counted from the date of commencement of classes or admission to the course whichever is later.
9 As per the recent verdict of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, ragging and sexual harassment in any form are criminal offences. Students involved in either of these unlawful events will be liable to disciplinary action taken by the competent authorities. Also, students have to abide by the discipline in the College and the rules framed by the Calcutta University. Candidates with short fall of attendance in their classes will be taken disciplinary action as per C.U. guidelines.